Supply Chain Management (SCM) with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Increase your profitability
With Supply Chain Management based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision), the processes along the entire supply chain are mapped highly efficiently.
Dynamics 365 Business Central guarantees efficient processes in purchasing, sales, production, logistics and warehousing. Supply Chain Management (SCM) allows you to customize and control workflows to meet specific requirements. The supply chain management of Dynamics 365 Business Central is flexible and helps you to integrate all business partners in the best possible way. In this way, procurement, process and delivery times, for example, can be shortened and optimized.
SCM features of Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Planning and purchasing features
- Inventory and warehouse Location managment
- Commissioning, packing and shipping
- Article tracking incl. mobile data acquisition
- Warehouse Evaluation and regulation
- Reproduction of different organizational and warehouse structures
For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded. For more details, please see our Datenschutz.I Accept