Mobile Scanner: For trouble-free communication
- Together with you, we decide which communication solution is best for you. Your premises will be measured and the most favourable positioning of the access points can be determined on the basis of the measurement protocols.
- We deliver the complete hardware you need for your mobile solution:
– Access Points, Switches
– Mobile terminals, also available as special equipment for ex-protected areas
- If you purchase the scanners from us, you will receive the devices ready to start preconfigured for synko Mobile and synko BarScan: unwrapping, switching on, working.
- Repair and exchange service
Mobile hardware can be exposed to harsh conditions, especially in warehouses and in production. We offer you repair and short-term delivery of replacement devices.
Consulting is our main focus
Here you will find a selection of mobile scanners that you can order from us. Our IT experts will be pleased to advise you which scanner is the right one for your needs. Get in touch with us.
Scanner BARTEC MC9200 EX1 and EX2
Based on the successful MC 9000ex series, BARTEC has developed in close cooperation with Zebra the Mobile Computer MC 92 for worldwide use in hazardous areas. The device series offers the possibility to execute complex applications, to simplify processes and to increase productivity. While barcode scanners are used for classic data collection, the MC 92 also offer wireless data exchange and direct processing of data in the field.
Scanner Honeywell Xenon 1900 D2 SR
Xenon™ 1900 by Honeywell represents the sixth generation of Adaptus™’s area imaging technology and sets new standards for handheld scanners. With its custom sensor optimized for demanding scanning tasks, the Xenon Series offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide range of data acquisition applications.
With the TC20, you have all the features you need to save time and money, increase sales and increase profitability in your business right in your hands. The TC20 is designed to be a cost-effective tool for small businesses. The required robustness against dust, splashing water and falling is provided by the device.
A variant with a 4.3″ touch display and an additional keyboard are available for convenient operation. Current and powerful components run under Android 7, the fastest current connections for WLAN and Bluetooth are integrated.
Scanner Nordic ID RF601
The Nordic ID RF601 is flexible and can be used all day thanks to its low weight and high battery performance. The wireless terminal is continuously connected online to the main computer.
- Multi-channel operation
- Light and compact
- High radio range
- Data transfer in real time
- One-hand operation
- Low operating costs