Support for synko NAV solutions
- Silver (standard): Helpdesk reachable by phone or email 9/5 (Mo-Fr, 8-17 CE(S)T)
Fastest response time: next business day
- Gold: Personal support contact, reachable 14/5 (Mo-Fr, 7-21 CE(S)T)
Fastest response time: within 8 hours
- Platinum: Platinum: personal support contact, reachable 24/7
Fastest response time: within 2 hours
Support LifeCycle for certified synko NAV solutions:
- Customization at customer’s request: at least as long as the underlying NAV version is supported by Microsoft. This service is fee-based.
- Bug fix: as long as the customer is using the product, unless the error is connected to the underlying NAV version.
Phone: +49 911 539979 20
Escalation contact: Herr Köhler, email@example.com, +49 911 539979 22
- All certified synko NAV solutions will be upgraded to the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision) version within 9 months after its release.
- All certified synko NAV solutions follow the „Statement of Direction“ of the underlying NAV version.
A: If the exchange rate changes are properly documented in the General Ledger Setup, NAV will notice changes when posting. NAV will query the user whether to change the exchange rate. “Yes” will use the exchange rate of the Posting Date.
“No” will use previous exchange rate (i. e. the one of the Document).
A: You cannot undo a partial shipment.
A: Yes: Customer Card >> Customer >> Prefix and Postfix Text
A: The warehouse shipment date is most likely in the future. Warehouse shipment will be printed only on the transfer date.
A: No. Posted (journal) Invoices can only be corrected by credit memos and reposting the correct Invoice.
A: It’s a result of the NAV date2dwy formatting function. You can correct this manually in Acc.No.Inf.Card. A new version of codeunit datecodemanagement is available
A: This can happen when sales price is entered manually at 0 EUR. Sales price will be recalculated when you use the mentioned function. In case of an exemplary shipment set the sales price to 0 EUR.
A: You can find the report at Sales & Marketing >> Order Processing >> Reports – synko >> Customer Analysis
A: Most likely certain articles were changed to KONSI. Certain sections in the EDI files are now unnecessary.
A: Item Tracking is defined in a later Line No. Please delete the Item Tracking.
A: Item tracking is defined in a later line No. Please delete the item tracking.
A: Change Quantity in the item tracking Line for this Order and post this order manually at the NAV client.
A: Certain fields in the barcode are too long and overlay the logo. Solution: Define a max. length for barcodes.
A: Conact our support to make the accumulative lot filed editable. Edit the accumulative lot.